Legacy Premium Long Term Food Storage – Old Fashioned Pancake Mix – 4 Servings
Unbleached wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Calcium Sulfate, Corn Flour, Egg Yolks, Sodium bicarbonate, Salt, Buttermilk, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, MonoCalcium Phosphate.
****REMOVE OXYGEN ABSORBER AND DISCARD PRIOR TO COOKING****
1. Add 1 cups mix to 1/2 cup cold water and 2 tablespoons oil-mix.
2. Add more water until desired consistency is reached.
3. Pre-heat oiled skillet/griddle to 375°F.
4. Cook pancakes 1 – 1 1/2 minutes per side until golden brown.
Wheat, Milk, Egg, and Soy. This product is produced on equipment that also processes products containing Egg, Soy, Milk, Tree Nuts and Peanut.
- Pouch Makes Sixteen(16) – 4″ Round Cakes
- Net Weights 4 serv. = 14.1 ounces
- 400 grams
- Uses Sea Salt
- Good Source of Protein
- High Calcium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.