- Type: Shotgun: Pump Action
- Model Series: 870
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 4(2.75″ or 3″)
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Minimum/Overall Length: 40 in.
The all-new Remington 870 FieldMaster, an All-American pump gun, brings hunters the best of all worlds. The ready-for-work exterior of the Model 870 FieldMaster lies the same quality, precision, and dependability that you’ll find in our legendary Model 870 Wingmaster®, but at a much more affordable price.
Like all Model 870 shotguns, it features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. Improved twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you’ll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Appropriately dressed for the hunt and not for the wall, each shotgun sports non-reflective matte black metalwork and an open grain, grade A walnut stock set. The 12-gauge models are offered with your choice of a 26” or 28” vent-rib barrel with a single white bead sight. The receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mount. From an open too tight shot patterns, the 870 FieldMasters will come with three Rem™ Chokes that can adapt to any hunting, self-defense, or clay target event that may come your way.
Its solid, dependable action makes it America’s favorite pump shotgun. Continual upgrades and evolving designs make it the most advanced, well-rounded pump shotgun in the world. Its superiority is a matter of rugged dependability, great pointing characteristics and versatility. For more than 70 years, The Model 870™ has set the standard for slide-action performance.
- Offered in 12 and 20-gauge.
- Shoots both 2 3/4” and 3” shells (3 1/2” offerred in R68860).
- 26” or 28” vent-rib white bead-sighted barrel
- Sling stud on magazine cap and stock
- Drilled and tapped receiver for scope mount
- Receiver milled from a solid billed of steel for maximum strength and reliability
- Improved twin action bars prevent binding and twisting for maximum strength, reliability, and a silky-smooth cycle of operation.
- New FieldMaster finish on barrel and receiver provides better durability and protection against rust.
- Comes with cable lock, magazine plug, choke tube wrench and three flush Rem™ Chokes: Improved Cylinder, Modified and Full.